Electronic Signature Disclosure and Consent The Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (15 U.S.C. § 7001, et seq.) provides that a signature, contract or other record may not be denied legal effect, validity or enforceability solely because it is in electronic form or because an electronic signature was used in a transaction.
In agreeing to proceed with this on-line registration, I acknowledge and consent to the following:
1. I understand that I have the right and option to undertake this transaction involving my AICPA Insurance Trust coverages by non-electronic means, and I hereby voluntarily consent to proceeding with this transaction, and all subsequent transactions involving my AICPA Insurance Trust coverages, electronically.
2. I understand that further documents relating to my AICPA Insurance Trust coverages purchased through Aon Insurance Services, including but not limited to correspondence, communications, confirmations, requests for premium payments and policy documents, may, to the extent permitted by law, be transmitted by electronic means to me, including by e-mail sent to the e-mail address I have provided as part of my on-line registration. I consent to such documents being provided to me electronically.
3. Notwithstanding paragraph 2, any notice of cancellation of an AICPA Insurance Trust policy shall be sent to me by mailing to the address I have provided as part of my registration, or to such other address for which I have provided notice pursuant to the terms of the policy.
4. Any change or revision to the e-mail address or other electronic contact information which I have provided as part of this on-line registration process shall be requested by me by logging onto the website http:/www.cpai.com, or by mailing a written notice by certified mail addressed to: AICPA Insurance Trust, Aon Insurance Services, 159 East County Line Road, Hatboro, PA 19040-1218.
5. I understand that I may obtain a paper copy of any electronic record provided pursuant to this transaction or any subsequent transaction involving my AICPA Insurance Trust coverages, either by printing a copy for my records from my computer or by mailing a written request by certified mail to the address provided in paragraph 4 hereof. I understand that I may be charged a reasonable service charge for delivery of paper copies of electronic records that I request.
6. In order to access the electronic records provided, the following hardware and software are required: (a) a personal computer or other device through which Internet access is available, (b) an Internet connection, (c) an e-mail account with an Internet service provider, (d) an Adobe Acrobat Reader, and (e) a printer accessible to your personal computer. I acknowledge and consent that I have each of the foregoing items necessary to access the electronic records provided.
7. I understand that I have the right and option to withdraw my consent to the receipt of further electronic documents at any time, by mailing a written request by certified mail to the address provided in paragraph 4 hereof.